Many people enjoy the occasional foray into the world of BDSM, but sometimes things can go wrong. If you find yourself in a situation where your submissive is acting bratty, there are a few things you can do to try and rectify the situation.
First, it’s important to remember that everyone is different and that what works for one person may not work for another. With that in mind, here are a few general tips that may help you deal with a bratty submissive:
- Talk to your submissive about their behavior and try to get to the root of the problem. In some cases, bratty behavior may signify that your submissive feels neglected or unappreciated.
- If your submissive is acting out for attention, try giving them positive reinforcement when they behave as you want them to. This could include verbal praise, physical affection, or even something as simple as a smile.
- Sometimes, a little lighthearted teasing can effectively get a bratty sub to toe the line. However, it’s important not to go too far, or you may end up causing more harm than good.
- If all else fails, you may need to resort to punishment to get your submissive to behave. This should only be done as a last resort and should only be used if you are sure that your submissive understands why they are being punished.
- What is a bratty sub?
- A bratty sub is a submissive who deliberately tries to push your buttons and gets off on pushing your buttons. They may test your limits, pouting, sulking, talking back, or acting out. Bratty behavior is usually not serious or dangerous, but it can be frustrating and drain your energy if you don’t know how to deal with it.
There are a few different ways to deal with a bratty sub. One way is to ignore the behavior. This can be effective if the behavior is not severe and you are confident you can maintain your composure. Another way to deal with a bratty sub is to set firm boundaries and consequences for bad behavior. This may involve timeouts, loss of privileges, or other forms of discipline. Finally, you can try to talk to the sub about their behavior and see if there is anything that you can do to help them stop being so bratty.
Why do bratty subs exist?
I think that bratty subs exist for a few reasons. Some people are just naturally bratty, and being a sub is a way to express that side of themselves. For others, I think being bratty is a way of testing the limits of their Dom me and of getting attention. And finally, I think some people are just unsure of themselves and their place in the relationship, and being bratty is a way of feeling more in control.
How to deal with a bratty sub
There are a few things that you can do when you have a bratty sub. The first thing that you can do is to try and talk to them. This can be not easy, but it is important to try and communicate with them. If they are not listening to you, you can try to ignore them. This can be hard, but sometimes it is the best thing to do.
Establish rules and expectations
Before you even start your scene, you need to have a chat with your submissive. You must establish the rules, what you expect from them, and what they can expect from you. This will help to avoid any misunderstandings during your scene, and it will also help to establish trust between you.
It’s also important to remember that not all submissives are brats. Some people enjoy giving up control and surrendering themselves completely to their Dominant. If this is the case with your submissive, you must respect their wishes and adjust your expectations accordingly.
Be consistent with your punishments
If you give a sub-punishment and they act like they don’t mind, then you need to increase the intensity of the punishment. If you give them a light spanking and they laugh it off, you need to make the next punishment much harsher. They need to know that you are serious about punishing them and won’t tolerate their bratty behavior.
It’s also important to be consistent with your punishments. If you punish them for certain behavior and then let it slide the next day, they will start to think that they can get away with anything. You need to be consistent with your expectations and make sure that they are always following your rules.
If you have other tips on dealing with a bratty sub, feel free to share them in the comments below!
Could you not give in to their demands
It can be difficult when dealing with a bratty sub, but it’s important to remember that you are the dominant one in the relationship. They may try to test your limits, but you need to be firm and not give in to their demands.
If they are constantly trying to push your buttons, it might be time to talk seriously with them about their behavior. Remind them of the rules of your relationship and explain why their behavior is unacceptable. You may need to consider ending the relationship if they continue to act out.
If you follow the tips above, you should be able to deal effectively with a bratty sub. With a little patience, you can turn even the most bratty sub into a well-behaved one. Remember to stay calm and keep your sense of humor.