Valiant is an online tactical shooter game developed and published by Riot Games. The game was released for Microsoft Windows in June 2020.
The game is a free-to-play title supported by microtransactions. In the game, players take control of one of several pre-defined characters, each with their unique abilities, and compete against other players in a five-versus-five deathmatch.
If you are experiencing issues with the game, you may need to delete your valiant manifest files. This can be done by following the steps below:
1) Navigate to the following directory: C:\Users[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Riot Games\Valorant\System
2) Delete the manifest files that are located in this directory.
3) Restart your computer and launch Valiant again.
What are bold manifest files?
Valiant manifest files are responsible for managing and storing information related to the installation and updating of the Valorant game. These files are automatically generated by the game’s developers and are not intended to be edited or deleted by users. However, sometimes these files can become corrupt or outdated, which can cause problems with the game’s installation or updating process. If you are experiencing such issues, you may need to delete your valiant manifest files to resolve them.
How to delete valiant manifest files
Method 1: Delete valiant manifest files using the Windows Command Prompt
Valiant is an online shooter game developed by Riot Games. It’s a popular game, but it can be a bit resource-intensive. One way to free up space on your hard drive is to delete the valiant manifest files.
The valiant manifest files are stored in the C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\Live directory. To delete them, open the Windows Command Prompt and type the following command:
del /s /q “C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\Live”
This will delete all of the brave manifest files.
Method 2: Delete valiant manifest files using a third-party software
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of manually deleting the valiant manifest files, you can use a third-party software called “Revo Uninstaller.” This software will scan your computer for all the valiant-related files and delete them for you. You can download Revo Uninstaller from the link below.
Download Revo Uninstaller:
Once you have downloaded and installed Revo Uninstaller, follow the steps below to delete the valiant manifest files.
1) Run Revo Uninstaller and select “Valorant” from the list of programs.
2) Click on “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Valiantly.
3) Once the uninstallation is complete, click on “Scan” to scan your computer for all the valiant-related files.
4) Select all the files found and click on “Delete” to delete them from your computer permanently.
In conclusion, we have covered how to delete Valorant manifest files. We hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.