Why you should want to become shorter
There are many benefits to becoming shorter:
- You will be much more symmetrical.
- You will be able to reach things on high shelves better.
- You will be able to find clothes that fit you much better.
- People will take you more seriously.
- You will probably live longer.
The benefits of being shorter
Being shorter has many benefits, including improved health, increased strength and agility, and a better appearance. Shorter people also tend to live longer, on average, than taller people. And while we can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to manifest your desired height change overnight, there are some things you can do to increase your chances of success. Here are a few tips:
- Set a realistic goal. Depending on your current height, it may not be possible to achieve your ideal height. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try! If you’re currently 5’10”, for example, aim for 5’8″ or 5’6″.
- Visualize yourself at your desired height. See yourself walking around, interacting with people, and doing everyday activities like cooking, cleaning, and driving—the more realistic and vivid your visualization, the better.
- Speak affirmations aloud or in your head throughout the day. “I am becoming shorter every day” or “I am attracting situations and people that will help me reach my goal height” are just two examples.
- Focus on how being shorter will make you feel rather than how it will look. Do you want to be more agile? Have more energy? Feel more confident? Keep these things in mind as you conduct your manifestation work.
- Take action steps towards your goal. If you want to become shorter, research methods like hypnosis or limb lengthening surgery (although this is extreme). Or try stretching exercises that target the calf muscles, like downward dog or standing calf raises.
- How to manifest to become shorter
- There is no one answer to how to manifest to become shorter. However, some people may find that certain methods work better than others. Some people find it helpful to imagine themselves at their desired height. Another method that may be helpful is to focus on the physical sensation of being shorter. Whatever method you choose, it is important to remain positive and believe you can achieve your desired outcome.
- Decide how much shorter you want to be
- The first step to manifesting your desire to become shorter is to decide exactly how much shorter you want to be. This may seem simple, but it’s important to be as specific as possible regarding manifestation. The more specific you are, the better your chance of achieving your goal.
If you need more clarification on how much shorter you want to be, start by thinking about how your life would change if you were just a few inches shorter. Can you do things that you can’t do now? Would you feel more confident? Would people treat you differently?
Once you have a good idea of how becoming shorter would improve your life, determine exactly how many inches or centimeters shorter you want to be. Again, the more specific you are, the better.
Believe that you can be shorter
It would help if you first believed it was possible to manifest your desire to become shorter. This may seem difficult if you have always been taller than average, but it is important to remember that anything is possible with the right mindset.
Thinking about someone already the height you desire is one way to begin believing that you can become shorter. For example, if you want to be 5 feet tall, picturing yourself at that height can help you believe that it is possible for you. Another way to begin believing is to look up stories of people who have changed their height through natural means or medical procedures.
Once you believe that becoming shorter is possible, the next step is to set your intention. This means deciding exactly how short you want to be and committing to yourself that you will achieve this goal. Once your intention is set, the universe will work in your favor to make your dream a reality.
One final tip for manifesting your desire to become shorter is to take action steps towards your goal. This could mean researching ways to change your height or looking into medical procedures that can help you achieve your desired results. Regardless of your action steps, remember to stay positive and focus on your end goal – becoming the shorter person you know you can be!
Visualize yourself as being shorter
Before you begin, it is important to understand that there are no guarantees regarding manifestation. While some people have achieved their desired outcome, others have not. The key is to remain focused on your goal and to keep your vibration high.
One way to increase your chances of success is to visualize yourself as already being the height you desire. Spend time every day picturing yourself as being shorter. See yourself going about your everyday activities at your new height. The more vividly you can visualize yourself as being shorter, the better.
In addition to visualization, it is also important to focus on feeling good in general. When you feel good, you are more likely to attract positive things into your life. So make sure to take care of yourself emotionally, mentally, and physically. Eat healthy foods, exercise, get enough sleep and spend time with people who make you feel good. The better you feel overall, the more likely you attract your desired outcome.
Take action steps to become shorter
To become shorter, you will need to take action steps to make this happen. The first step is to visualize yourself as being shorter. This means picturing yourself in your mind as being the desired height. It is important to be specific when visualizing and to see yourself achieving this goal. The next step is to take action steps to support your goal of becoming shorter. This might include diet and exercises that help you become smaller and achieve the desired height. Finally, it is important to believe that you can achieve this goal. Believe in yourself and your ability to manifest your desired height change.
In conclusion, if you want to manifest to become shorter, it is possible! However, it will take some work on your part. Remember to focus your thoughts and feelings on becoming shorter and take action steps that support your goal. With time and effort, you can make your dreams of becoming shorter a reality.