Hi, my name is, and I am a league of legend addict. If you are anything like me, you have probably found yourself in a situation where you want to stop playing the game but can’t seem to do it. Trust me, and I have been there. I have tried everything from uninstalling the game to deleting my account, but somehow I always end up back where I started. But there is hope! If you want to know how to stop playing league of legends, then read on.
In this guide, I will share with you some of the strategies I have used to quit the game for good finally. These strategies have helped me overcome my addiction, and maybe they can help you.
The first step
It won’t be easy, but you must take a step back. If you have been playing for hours daily, start by cutting back to a few hours a day, then a few hours a week. It would help if you weaned yourself off slowly. If you go cold turkey, you are more likely to relapse. Try playing other games or picking up a new hobby. Find something else to occupy your time.
The second step
You mustn’t try going “cold turkey” off the game. This will only worsen the withdrawal symptoms and make it more difficult for you to stay off the game. Instead, take a week or two breaks, and then try playing again. If you are getting hooked back into the game, take another break. The goal is to wean yourself off the game rather than quitting completely.
The third step
Now that you have identified your reasons for playing and created a support network, the next step is to create a plan to help you stick to your goals. This plan should be personalized to your needs and might include setting time limits, avoiding triggers, or using replacement activities.
Consider seeking professional help if you need additional support to stop playing league of legends. A professional can help you understand your relationship with the game and develop healthy coping mechanisms for dealing with urges and cravings.
It’s hard to quit playing League of Legends, but it’s not impossible. You’ll need to be strong and have a lot of self-control, but if you want to stop playing, you can do it. Here are a few tips on how to stop playing League of Legends:
- Set a specific goal for why you want to quit. This could be because you want to focus on school or work or because you’re spending too much time playing and not enough time with family and friends. Having a clear goal in mind will help you stay motivated to quit.
- Tell your friends and family that you’re quitting. This way, they can support you and help keep you accountable.
- Uninstall the game from your computer. This may seem extreme, but getting rid of any temptation is important. You must have the game installed to play it, even if you want to.
- Find another hobby or activity to focus on instead of League of Legends. This could be anything from reading, walking, or playing another video game. Having something else to focus on will help take your mind off of wanting to play League of Legends.
- Seek professional help if you feel you can’t quit on your own. Sometimes quitting can be difficult, and in these cases, it may be helpful to talk to a therapist or counselor who can help you develop a plan to quit and provide support along the way.